We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Thank you if you use our links, we really appreciate it!
The Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit is unique because you can enjoy the feeling of being in a camp without smelling like a campfire. This particular fire pit is not a substitute for a real campfire, but it is one of the best alternatives in the market.
Hotter and Less Smoke
- One of the most important features of the Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit is that it produces less smoke and provides more flame.
- You won’t have to worry about smelling like a campfire because it doesn’t produce a lot of smoke.
- It contains bottom vent holes which would allow the oxygen to make the fire stronger.
- It also has a double-wall design which can help maximize airflow.
- It also has an air-intake system that would allow hot air to feed the fire.
- It will create secondary combustion and produce a hotter fire with less smoke.
- This is the primary reason the Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit is extremely popular. You cannot bring a traditional campfire with you, so if you plan to go camping, this is the perfect item to use.
- It only weighs around 20 pounds. Although the item is a bit bulky, it is not as big and heavy as the other fire pits.
Easy to Use
No Need for Gas or Propane
- One of the best features of the Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit is that you don’t need to use gas or propane to keep the fire burning. The secondary burn is enough to keep the fire strong and long-lasting.
- Material: 304 stainless steel
My thoughts on the solo stove:
The Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit is one of the best alternatives when it comes to a campfire.
- It is a bit too expensive for my taste
- One of the better lightweight portable propane fire pits on the market
- It is easy to use and set up
- Styling is nice compared to others
- Less hassle than a wood-burning fire pit
If you are looking for a portable fire pit that is easy to use and put up after use. This would be a great option for you.
Below is my Amazon affiliate link.
Please look into other options before purchase. It is an amazing product, but like anything, it has its drawbacks.
Other articles you may like:
Can You Leave a Fire Pit Burning Overnight?(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Burn Leaves in a Fire Pit(Opens in a new browser tab)
How Hot Does a Fire Pit Get?(Opens in a new browser tab)